Friday 30 March 2018

Series 12, Prog 2


GO WITH THE FLOW…

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com

Drinking Water (Agua de Beber) - Frank Sinatra: Sinatra & Company
Moon River - Sarah Vaughan: Sarah Vaughan Sings The Mancini Songbook
River, Stay 'Way from My Door - Sammy Davis Jr: At The Cocoanut Grove
Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan) - Bessie Smith: Martin Scorsese Presents The Blues: Bessie Smith
Come Rain or Come Rain - Judy Garland: Judy at Carnegie Hall
I Cover the Waterfront - Johnny Hartman: I Love Everybody
Aguas de Marco - Elis Regina & Antonio Carlos Jobim: Elis & Tom
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Peggy Lee: Bridge Over Troubled Water
I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water - Barbara Morrison: Live at The Dakota
Raining In My Heart - Liane Carroll: Ballads
Don't Rain On My Parade - Bobby Darin: In a Broadway Bag
Here's That Rainy Day - Irene Kral: Just for Now
You'll Never Miss the Water Till the Well Runs Dry - The Mills Brothers & Count Basie: Annual Report
The Water's Edge - k d lang: Sing It Loud
How Deep Is the Ocean? - Dena DeRose: A Walk In the Park 

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com 

No comments:

Post a Comment