Saturday 24 February 2018

Series 11, Prog 17

THE EYES HAVE IT!

Intro: A Little White Ship - Todd Gordon: Love dot com 

The Moon Got In My Eyes - Mildred Bailey: Harlem Lullaby
Through the Eyes of Love - Peggy Lee: Close Enough for Love
Close Your Eyes - Doris Day & André Previn: Duet
Angel Eyes - Frank Sinatra: Only the Lonely
I Only Have Eyes for You - Ella Fitzgerald & Nelson Riddle: Ella Swings Brightly with Nelson
Can’t Take My Eyes Off You - Nancy Wilson: Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
Right Under My Eyes - Kristin Korb: Beyond the Moon
Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue (Has Anybody Seen My Girl) - Bing Crosby: Radio broadcast (November, 1950)
His Eyes, Her Eyes - Sarah Vaughan: Sarah Vaughan with Michel Legrand
The Night Has a Thousand Eyes - Irene Kral: Second Chance
Man with the Child In His Eyes - Kate Bush: The Kick Inside
I Never Want To Look Into Those Eyes Again - June Christy: This Is June Christy
Sunset Eyes - Ernie Andrews: In the Dark with Ernie Andrews
Star Eyes - Clairdee: Destination Moon
Them There Eyes - Billy Holiday: 78rpm single
When I Look In Your Eyes - Diana Krall: When I Look In Your Eyes
Black-Eyed Blues - Esther Phillips: Black-Eyed Blues
I’d Rather Listen to Your Eyes - Mildred Bailey: The Blues Singer (1929-1937)

Outro: Holding On - Todd Gordon: Love dot com 


No comments:

Post a Comment